The Minez Insomniac Squad!

Started by Juwayyid, August 03, 2012, 02:03:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reichtmueller

I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly.

Glenn

._. still no idea where this all is about...
NULLUS LIMES LEONI
No limits for the lion!
Currently studying Digital Arts & Entertainment at Howest, specifically Game Development.

bren4q

There is a PVP survival server called MineZ where you don't mine or craft, just fight. The guys are embarking on a crusade there. For great justice or cookies or something.  :)
Surplus to requirements

Juwayyid

I wish you never posted that Rei...  I REALLY don't like that show, and I REALLY hate those characters!

MY whole family watches it and its a drag.

Anyhow, we seem to not be able to get back on our feet on minez.  We need to get an organized plan of action here!
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

sifitis

Try being immortal, it worked for me

Jaysers

Quote from: Juwayyid on August 04, 2012, 11:14:39 AM
Anyhow, we seem to not be able to get back on our feet on minez.  We need to get an organized plan of action here!
we could try to be like ButlerBandit. he must tell us his secrets to survival...
"To regret is to make an experience that of suffering. I do not regret the time spent, but rather wish it was spent on something else."

Glenn

Are you guys planning in doing that again? I'd love to join it, if that's no problem.. :)
NULLUS LIMES LEONI
No limits for the lion!
Currently studying Digital Arts & Entertainment at Howest, specifically Game Development.

Krawkyz

A player has died while combat logged, GlennvW2468.

Jaysers

"To regret is to make an experience that of suffering. I do not regret the time spent, but rather wish it was spent on something else."

Juwayyid

Though we had an epic adventure last time, today's adventure as a very different, yet equally exciting time. 

We started out it a town where many chain armor parts could be found, yet it was filling up with hostile players.  It was me and Jaysers, so we decided to ditch before things started to go down.  Kraw was south in our common meeting ground, the desert outpost.  There, we "assess'd ourselves," and continued north towards a town we had been to on a previous venture.

That town was whitehaven, however, we didn't realize our food supply was extremely low, and began to go hungry, jumping up a mountain and trudging through snow.

This was us.

Waiting near 2 igloos that we were fortunate enough to find spawning chests with food.  However, our hunger bars were at 1 "chicken wing" of health, so we couldn't move far, and had to eat sparingly.

So we waited, sending Kraw to the igloos to fetch us some grub.  Fortunately, this turned out for the best, and we went on our way to White haven.

There, we had a few encounters, nothing too exciting, but with chain mail and iron swords we felt quite invincible.  We were ready to approach the unexplored land of which was titled "Devil's Castle."

However, this was far from a dangerous venture.  At the castle, we were free from the threat of other players for quite some time.  The zombies couldn't scratch us, and we were loading up on iron and enchanted supplies.  Living the high life, we didn't want to leave just yet.  Plus, Thrash sent word that he was on his way to our location, so we had no reason to leave.

However, we learned a new rule today.  Never stay in one place for too long. 
GET IN
SWEEP THE AREA
ASSESS YOUR SELF
GET OUT!

We spent too long, much too long at the castle.  We were taking for granted that wonders we had found.  3 players, not even as well off looking as we were, were soon upon the perimeter walls of the castle, storming Kraw, and shooting towards me.  With an enchanted iron sword, i sprung for attack, obtaining a bleed, and eventually breathing my last breath. 

Jaysers was out back, seemingly safe, yet the three found him, and all went on unscathed.

We are getting there, we are learning, we are growing.  Watch out minez, fear our return!
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

Jaysers

and one more very important rule: NEVER. split up. no matter how safe you feel or what situation you're in :/

sifitis

Bandit was showing me mineZ today, and I too learned a valuable lesson:

People suck

sifitis

Anyone have a good map? I have one that butler sent me, but it doesnt allow for much detail.

Jaysers

what kind of details do you have in mind? The one I have contains just locations and coordinates.

Glenn

Quote from: Jaysers on August 05, 2012, 01:50:13 AM
and one more very important rule: NEVER. split up. no matter how safe you feel or what situation you're in :/
Yeah... Learned the same rule... *died a lot...allone...couldn't find the others...*
NULLUS LIMES LEONI
No limits for the lion!